View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Black
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:207
Rexer has a spectacular aura aboutRexer has a spectacular aura aboutRexer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggerville Ram View Post
Well I test drove a v6 4x4 the other day, I'm looking for a crew, but all they had on the lot was a quad. I must say I was impressed with it. It's not a hemi, but with the 8 Spd I found it quite acceptable. If it will average 10l/100 km I would be tickled with that. I find that we take the 09 a lot with the family and its a pita moving my tools, car seats for the kidlets back and forth, etc. A bit better fuel economy is a plus too.
I'm thinking of the truck as it can also be a company vehicle with my business. Hard to justify an SUV as a company truck from an insurance standpoint.

Everyone happy with their v6 trucks so far?

For the most part I'm happy with mine. The "most part" was just due to a bad experience when I first got mine (I had that 1 in a million odds against ya luck), gas milage is pretty good as long as you take er easy and shes got sum pep when you need it. I havn't tried towing with it yet. If there was any question in particular that your looking for an answer to feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer or another will!