View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Express
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
rossw is on a distinguished road

David Stanley Chrysler Jeep & Dodge in Midwest City, Oklahoma across from Tinker.

-Was a bit different experience for me but over all a very pleasant one.

I drove up on the lot and in typical auto salesman fashion i was greeted with a warm welcome before my left foot hit the ground. Name of the salesman was Wenzel. He listened to me and actually brought me to what I asked for which was the 2013 Ram Express in Flame Red. He and I took it for a spin and returned to start the bid sheet.

I was then passed on to another member of their sales team, Melanie, to begin negotiations. That went about like any other negotiation that I have been in. Also during this time the Sales manager showed his face. Now that guy I really didn't care for so I don't remember his name.

After that was completed I then met with Drew which works in finance to sign the mountain of paper work. He was excellent! Quick and really just about painless.

After signing the contract, I met with Mr. Hammett. He is the Customer Relations manager. He gets stuff done. I've had him handle two issues for me. He always answers/returns calls, and does not make you wait.

Then I sat down with 2 lady's that walked me through my manuals and talked about all of the features. I also did my final walk-around with them as well.

Every other time I have purchased a vehicle at a lot, I have completed the whole process minus contract signing with the original salesman. This was a process, but pretty short overall and an awesome dealer.