Old 06-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1992 Dodge Ram D250/350 Conv.
Trim Level: LE
Color: Two Tone Grey
Engine: 1989-1993 360ci (5.9L) Cummins diesel I6 160hp 400lb/ft
Rep:10
Mavericke is on a distinguished road
Default LTB - Door latch mechanism (electric) 91-93 Dodge pickup (D250 Turbo-D)

Probably posting this in the wrong area. Beena member for a couple years but I dont post much. Anyway, if an admin wants to move it to the appropriate area - Id actually appreciate it. Im on my phone and navigation on the site isnt easy for me.

So anyway, my 92 Dodge D250 cummin turbo diesel dually needs a few items. Mainly I need a new drivers side door latch. Door just dont want to shut right. Ive pulled it apart - the mechanism is flubbed up. Its electronic too - if that matters. Sometimes the electronics arent actaully part of the mechanism on some cars.

But yeah.... it only shuts if i open handle from the inside and then lock the door and then slam it shut and even then sometimes it just "hangs" and rattles down the road. Other times you almost have to hold it going down the road.

ITS DRIVING ME FREAKING NUTS!!!!

Also maybe looking for some new seats... thinking bucket seats with console and stuff. Bench be ok but HAS to have console.

looking for a badass grill guard too. A guy on one of these forums was making them for awhile but I lost his contact info.

Lastly, might be looking for a parts rig with a 4x4... love my truck but NEED 4x4 and dont want to have to have two trucks. I love THIS truck.

Mainly need latch for now.... anyone have any leads?

-Chas
The_Mavericke@hotmail.com
(309)299-4825

Thanks!!!
Sponsored links