View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Has Internet Tourettes

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1692
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Realistically or theoretically?

Kid asks his dad...what's the difference between realistically and theoretically?

Dad says go up stairs and ask your mom if she'd sleep with a guy for one million dollars. Kid goes up, comes back and says...she said yes.

Dad says, ok now go ask your sister...Kid comes back, same thing.

Dad says there you have it...theoretically we have two million dollars in the bank.

Realistically we're living with a couple of...well you get it.

It all depends on how much work you want to do. Anything is possible. I spent 2 years on mine because I was told it wasn't possible. Matter of time over cash influx.

It would be some work because the 1st gen has locking hubs etc.. but that's just a matter of a remote vacuum switch as an example. As for anything being as simple as R&R not likely. Shock mounts to name another gear ratios will have to be checked...

*RE your P.S. Check Car-Part.com and try to locate a power door with damage listed. It's a good bet that they'll separate it. But make sure to look under power door/parts. Found one here: Carz R Us USA-IL(Armington) E-mail 1-309-392-2000

Last edited by Warlock III; 06-09-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: typo