Old 06-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2015 Hellcat
Color: Sublime pearl green
Rep:71
Warwagon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by compressor man View Post
I go up to Cayuga as often as I can, but I am far from stock so I'm not a fair comparison. Just take it up there and run it to see what times it pulls. There isn't a big truck scene here at the track, when I lived in California, there was a great truck scene. What else does your truck have, is it 4x4? What size rim and tire? I have seen most QC 4x4 4th gens on stock 33" Good years run around 15 flat, think that is with the 3:92's. I run low 14's in street trim and high 13's in track trim with a 07 QC 4x4, 3:92's, cammed and tuned with most bolt ons.
I have been a regular a Cayuga for years ,lol, but not in a Mopar
The only import always parked with the mopars
But that's a whole other story lol

My truck is STOCK except a magna flow 14"
2013 quad cab 4x4 with 3:21 and 8speed.

I have no interest in drag racing my truck for time slips , simply wanna find out if my new truck is faster than the 09 crew cab 5 spd 3:55 truck I had prior.
I have a 69 Charger for drag racing when I like and my father has a 67 Plymouth belvedere post car that I race as well.

When I traded my 09 for the 13 I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING 3:55 gears but GOT SCREWED and STUCK with 3:21's

Now I'm wondering IF I should just flip it on a 14 with the 3:92's
BUT that's gonna hurt financially

I just would like too see how much IF any performance was lost from switching my 09 5spd for a 13 8spd.
Best way too do that is line up mine with a 09-13 5-6spd with 3:55's and see how bad I get smoked

It will help me decide how long I'm keeping it

Honestly I think my truck will run high 15's, I have thousands of passes at the strip in various vehicles . At least that's what the butt Dyno says

I'm crazy busy til the first week of July but would love too meet up with anyone willing to make a couple runs.

Send me a pm and we can set something up

Thanks!!