Thread: Ram vs F150
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobred View Post
you did ask him for an et slip right? I thought its sacreligious to ask for a shed of proof on the kill threads
lol, np! I figure a kill thread is a street kill, no times slips there so no need to ask however he 's not the OP. None the less, I found his timeslips with a little digging thank you. Looks like him and Boss5.0 are the only na 12 sec trucks that I can see so far. And for the record, I wasn't EVER aware that the 5.0 F150 resembled the Coyote 5.0 in any way until this thread. Shows how much I know about them. I see that they're using their cams and intakes for mods...good deal. I also see that they are not running much better if at all when tunned the same way IMO of course. But they both fast so I'll let it go at that. They're shifting out at 65 and 6700 rpms, that's the OH cams doing that. I'm happy for Dragpac, with his 5.0 experience he should do well in his new RAM. He just needs to get around that new pcm...