View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't know what dealer you go to but have you tried to go see another dealer about your issue? That being said, I would contact Chrysler and see what they say, In my opinion (not worth much) exhaust cannot adversely affect the MDS, clicking can be found and trouble shoot-ted and as far as I know, its in there best interest to find the issue. To me it sounds like the ECU is still screwed up and its not holding an injector closed during the time MDS is engaged or something along those lines, when MDS is engaged its triggering something. At this point I would be talking to the owner of another dealership and finding out if they want you as a client. Or find out from other Ram owners who is the better Dealer to deal with. At the least, go to another dealer and trade it in for a 2013, start off new, get a hit on the present truck but get something you can use and move on. Again, this is just my opinion, JMO