View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500, CC/6'4", Hemi/8 spd
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:352
DAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really nice

Hmm... That doesn't sound good either. Thanks for the response though.

I may be confused, but I "thought" I was understanding the TLC guy above to be saying that 2-3 psi is what they recommend for daily driving without a load, and that running 5 psi is what is giving you the 2" rear lift.

Not that a 2" rear lift is the end of the world. I'm not sure whether I'd actually care or not. Won't know until I have the truck and see it for myself. But I don't like the idea of not having control over it.

Will have to think on this and do some more digging. I may end up just selling my uninstalled TLC system and going with a complete Firestone or AirLift kit instead. Just reading this forum, it really seems like TLC is just somebodies hobby/side deal. The guys representing the company here don't seem very responsive or to even know that much about the application specific issues with their product. Has me rethinking my choice. Thinking that chances for a system that was actually engineered and has real product support might be better with Firestone...

- DAA