Old 06-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:40
Emorris69 is on a distinguished road

I would completely disagree with your statements the support and knowledge from TLC is top notch. I had a problem they sent me replacement parts till it fixed it. The system works fine at 2-3psi you can even run them at 1psi you just need to keep them tight which happens with very little air in the system. I have the hardwired compressor and love the set up until the bad valve everything was fine and worked better then any kit I've had in other trucks my father has the firestone kit and he isn't happy with it from day one they never sit nice and are smaller bags in his 1 ton then the 1/2 ton TLC kit and it runs off high pressure and is harder to trouble shoot and leaks more under normal operation. With my one bad valve and a loose fitting that screwed the whole system up it did seem very bad but once I had the time to trouble shoot it was a simple process. I installed and maintain it my self with no problems except for this issue. The parts are here and if the rain ever stops ill get it fixed and be a very happy TLC customer again.