View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500, CC/6'4", Hemi/8 spd
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:352
DAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really nice

That's great. Glad to hear it. Really am. My comments were just an opinion, based on nothing but what I read here. I just haven't seen that TLC is very responsive at all, here on their forum. Questions to them go unanswered for days, it really doesn't seem like they are paying much attention or are very concerned. And most of the answers the do give to tech questions come off as regurgitated marketing. I found it a little bit discouraging that the wireless compressor/control system they tout as being the one to use with their kit, they seem to have slowly discovered, only after the fact and only by hearing multiple complaints, about the 2" lift issue. Yet, there has been no change in their recommendations nor any update to the info they provide in relation to the wireless setup. No tech help at all on the issue actually, at least not that I can see here. And it does seem to me their should be a work around for it.

That's just one example. Reading here, there are others. Just not impressed with either the responsiveness or the level of knowledge or service I "see" being provided here on this forum. Like I said though, just my opinion, and just from what I see right here. Nothing more.

And I may well end up keeping the kit and installing it. So I really, genuinely do hope it's as awesome as you say.

- DAA