View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHVYKLR View Post
Last year MGH built my trans too. Still holding on strong. I went up to his shop bc he also built my turbo and got to see first hand all the work that goes into his trans builds....it's pretty extensive.
Mike explained everything that went into his transmission build and it was an instant sale with me and my track bud MGRAM-10 (Ripp Supercharged 4G Rams)

Clearly this man knows his stuff, not only in his build specs, but the proper tuning to make it all perform and still last under serious boost!

...We're also going with 3000 stall ATS Triple Disc Torque Converters like you and Mike run on your turbo applications.

The deal for ATS was more hassle than it was worth, install has to be by one of their certified shops (+$$$$)
and their 5 year warranty is really only good for one year (parts labor and shipping)
after the first year only parts are covered unless you can get your broken truck all the way to Colorado

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 06-13-2013 at 08:53 AM.