View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 1500, CC/6'4", Hemi/8 spd
Trim Level: Longhorn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:352
DAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really niceDAA is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba0331 View Post

You could always put the 5 lbs in the bag and use the schrader valve to release what you don't want.

That's what I'm thinking too. Sounds like if I use the WirelessOne kit, I'll have to modify it to put an on/off switch in it though. Otherwise, it will want to keep a 5 psi minimum in the bags. So I'd either have to run wires and a switch into the cab - which essentially defeats the whole purpose of a wireless system. Or, put a switch outside the cab, near wherever I mount the compressor, or in a Rambox, or whatever. Which would require getting out and activating the switch to add air and use the system, which at least partially defeats the purpose of a wireless system.

Kind of thinking that maybe a wireless system is NOT the way to go with the TLC set up. Since it appears that TLC recommends only 2-3 psi for daily driving without a load. But the wireless system runs a 5 psi minimum which causes a 2" rear lift. And as I just said, it seems to me that adding an on/off switch to the wireless system to get around this issue, defeats the purpose of spending the extra money for wireless.

Too bad the wireless remote control doesn't have an on/off button, eh?

Just thinking out loud here...

Oh, and sorry to have totally sidetracked this thread too! This is about leaks, not the 2" lift, which has it's own thread. I definitely took this one off into the weeds. Sorry about that...

- DAA