View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2000 Ram ORE 4x4 5.9L
Trim Level: Laramie SLT
Color: White
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:55
Wh1t3nukle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozerboi View Post
I bought my ram last month I decided to add a level kit I Wang to run 35s on the factory 20s I read and read online forms so I bought a 2.5" leveling kit when it came in it only measured our 1.5" so I went to install anyways found bout after taking the shock out it all ready has one on top of the shock same piece but my truck still leans hard in the nose I measured it I have 38.25 in the front and 41.25 in back looks goofy someone help can I stuff 35 like this and why is the back so high
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin776 View Post
punctuation is your best friend man. geez that was hard to read!!

u think ur truck already had a level spacer in it?? I'm confused
agreed gonefishin...

dozerbol -- Is this a 4x4 or 4x2? We really need a picture showing what you have as there are key questions not being addressed to give you better input.

For example, this what the HBS spacers look like for a 4x4 as they are located on TOP of the coil springs:

Please get a picture, either driver or passenger side, looking from the side such that we can see the shock mounting clear enough. Then another shot of the entire truck from the side to see "level" status.