View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2918
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Magnaflow installed and dumped in front of RR tire

Finally pulled the trigger and got the 12198 DIDO Magnaflow installed (welded). I asked my installer about getting a bigger Y pipe, he said just go with the duel in/duel out Mag. and that settled that. Delete the Y pipe, dump the exhaust in front of the rear tires with rectangle sport tips and... BAM! Sounds like I have a new truck. Looks good, sounds good. Oh boy, now I just gotta convince my wife...
Out with the old

In with the new

When I started it up for the first time... you gotta love firsts... and I felt the rumble deep in my male sex organ... I knew I had done the right thing. I'll get a sound clip tonight when I get home.
Sponsored links