Old 06-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Sport
Color: silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:11
compressor man is on a distinguished road

Good night at the track last night. It was nice meeting Keith and Chris and seeing the outcome of the race between the two trucks. It was surpisingly even, within 100ths all the way through the slip.
I didn't break any records, just went for some fun runs, but I ran a best of 14.4 then it got too busy to bother going out any more. I did throw the dr's on, I only picked up 2/10, I think they show better results if I do the rest of the prep, I was too tired to go through all that though. I did lay a whoop'n on a few sports cars though, and won most of the reaction time battles. Keith and I watched the last half hour or so to see the Ecoboost and the RAM that had lined up, they were almost dead even at high 15's, I wanted a piece of the Furd so bad. I ran into a couple guys at the Tim's on the way home, guy had a RC SB 2wd Silverado that was running mid 14's, I would have liked to line up against him, it would have been a good race.
All in all it was a good night, had fun, nothing broke, met some new people, ate some rice, and now I can't wiat to hear how things go with the Dart.