DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - MOTM Discussion
Thread: MOTM Discussion
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future

I would just like to express my appreciation to all the member's that declined their MOTM nomination this month (June 2013).

It showed a lot of compassion to request such a thing knowing that each nominee had a very real chance of being affirmed and making it to the voting stage. As well as having a very real chance of winning.

Some of the members nominated admittedly are not very well known outside of their comfort zone and specific topics, myself being one of them.

However, to unite and nominate a member that has been here for so long shows a lot of candor and just what a close knit community the Z is.

I sincerely thank everyone that has taken the opportunity to earn something from me that is not a given aspect, but something earned through just such a humbling quality. Respect.