Old 06-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
2010laramine is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the really late reply, I just stumbled upon this. I just bought my 2010 CC 4x4 Laramie in May and the previous owner left the Retrax rollup cover on it (I'm really glad he did). I love the cover, it does make a little noise going down the highway that you can hear with the window closed or with the rear window open. If you drive with the radio on, you won't hear it and it is easily tuned out. The level of annoyance is similar to the road noise that aggressive tires make. It's there but not that bad IMHO... As for the cover itself, it rolls very nice with absolutely no binding that I have seen in other roll-up covers and lock firmly in place. I'm a truck owner that uses the truck pretty much for moves only (in the Army and move frequently) or for the yuppy "we bought a new set of washers / dryers" and the weekend trip to Lowes for flowers. The down side is with the 5'7" bed, it takes up about 11" of space. The fit and finish is nice and customer service is excellent - the dealer we bought it from didn't have keys for the lock and I emailed them about obtaining another key. Once I get back stateside, I plan on weather stripping the tailgate as fine dust and moisture gets kicked up from underneath. I hope this isn't too late and congratulations on the '13!