View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Is a sloppy perfectionist

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1694
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1t3nukle View Post
You made the mistake. Simple as that. He and others could do the same thing. We are both here to help catch mistakes, right?
As I had said, yes I made the mistake, I was wrong, I submitted an erroneous supposition, and for that I am truly sorry.

The only reason there is 6 minutes between my posts is because I went out to double check because I know there's a difference between 95-97/98-99/2000-2001. It'd be different if I had just said it and left it at that.

You have my unending gratitude for being here on the site and immediately calling me out on my mistake and pointing it out while I was outside verifying whether what I had said or not was true, and for that I thank you. Simple as that.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

(not to mention that "be right back" was under 15 characters so it didn't post while I was out looking, if only you'd been here to point that out to me too)

Last edited by Warlock III; 06-17-2013 at 10:34 AM.