View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:717
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Here's my thoughts on the RCX kit.... a 1.75" rear spacer is WAY to big for only a 2.5" level. It's essentially going to leave you with a stock looking rake, just higher. A leveled truck looks much better IMO. With my set up I already am on the borderline of too much rake.

Both kits are going to be very comparable. Both the front and rear spacers are literally pieces of steel welded together.

The RCX kit is listed at $130 on their website. The HBS leveling kit is $80 and I believe the rear TGC spacer is $50. So it literally works out to the exact same price but for a nicer looking set up IMO.

Have you thought about leveling your truck with the Bilstein 5100's at all? Or have you made up your mind to go with a spacer?
im looking more towards going with the spacers just to save money. I have to get new tires and (maybe) rims by the winter, so i figured that the spacers would be more wallet friendly. the only issue with ordering the HBS and TGC is having to pay 2 shipping costs. it was like 50 shipping alone for the HBS spacers to me here in toronto... so i figured with the RCX i would only have to pay one shipping cost. does one of our site sponsors stock both of those spacers? cause if so, then i would only have to pay one shipping cost, and thus save the money... and I really do like the look of your setup..