View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Rep:10
warped is on a distinguished road
Default Air Conditioning Not Working - Any Suggestions?

Hi guys,

Before I take my truck to the dealership to get it checked out, I thought I'd see if I could find an answer here. I have a 2013 crew cab sport with the uconnect 8.4n. Here's the problem:

This afternoon I became unable to turn the AC on because none of the buttons that control the AC work. The AC button doesn't light up when I push it, and when I spin the dial that controls the power of the AC, nothing happens. All other buttons on the dash work properly, including the heated/ventilated seat buttons as well as the heated steering wheel button. It's only the AC buttons that aren't functioning.

Prior to this, when I started up my truck, the AC would be blowing and so would the ventilated seat. Now, nothing. As I mentioned, I can turn the seat on, but I'm getting nothing from the actual AC vents on the dash.

When I go to the "climate" tab on the touchscreen, it says climate off. In the bottom left corner of the screen there is an "on" button, but it doesn't respond when I press it. The screen only allows me to control the seats and steering wheel climate.

Do you guys think this may be a unconnect issue? Any suggestions at all?! I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure it out and I won't be able to take it to the dealership til Thursday or Friday. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Sponsored links