Old 06-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:176
Clifford17 has a spectacular aura aboutClifford17 has a spectacular aura about

Just another small update, I took the service manager for a ride and duplicated the sound and he agreed that its not normal and it's not the exhaust causing the problem. So it's going there tomorrow to get looked at again. Also I put the truck on jack stands and put it in drive and made it make the clicking sound... No spicific part is clicking, the entire engine shakes something ferce when it kickin in to 4 banger mod. So I have no idea what it could be.

Also the truck is definitely burning oil, the dealer did an oil change 1.5 weeks ago and the oil Level is already below the safe mark... And it only has 500km on it so far. I have videos of it blowing smoke while driving and I'm not even driving it hard... If I set the cruise to 60km and drive for about 2km's then just touch the throttle it smokes like I'm rolling diesel coal but only whitish grey... I'll post the videos later on tonight...

And one more thing... I think the service manager is on my side even with the mods because I received a cheque in the mail yesterday from the dealership for the money they charged me to look at it te other week when they denied my claim... Hopefully things are starting to look up for me...