DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - New wheels?
Thread: New wheels?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:41 AM
BOOM! Collector

Vehicle: 2017 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Power Wagon
Color: Delmonico Red Pearl and Black Two Tone
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:1573
DarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant futureDarthRam has a brilliant future

If you switch the sensors from your old wheels to your new ones they will synch up to the truck after about 25 miles or so. I am planning on doing the tire and wheel swap also but I am just going to leave the old sensors in and just get a new set for the new tires/wheels. Why? That way I can sell the old tires/wheels as a set and not have to screw around with either leaving the tires off the wheels OR paying to have the old ones re balanced and re-mounted. Things may change depending on cost, and what the tire place is willing to do for me.

Good luck and post pics when you do the swap!