View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:49 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2918
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramtexas87 View Post
Hey guys thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I was originally going to go with Silver until I seen this up on the lift and I was sold. Also I really do love the look with the Plasti Dipped wheels, I just feel I need something to really make them stick out... maybe the Calipers? I'm not sure yet I can't figure it out. What do yall think?
Howdy fellow Texan! Nice looking truck(s)! Plasti Dipped wheels really make the color pop. To make them wheels stick out, either debadge or plasti dip hour badges. Also, get rid of those chrome nerf bars with some dip or just plain get rid of them. Also, get some color matched paint and paint the background of your emblems, that will really make the Ram stick out. Have fun!