View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
First I would say talk to Bully's here in the forum and see what they can do for you.

If nothing works out there, perhaps try Action?

I'm new to the truck world and a friend of mine suggested that I try Action for some of the things that I was looking for.

They didn't have stock on any of the items I wanted so I tried fastNugly from Bully's (here on the forum) and he gave me a great deal on a Bakflip F1 as well as a Dee Zee tailgate assist.

Maybe there are better prices to be had elsewhere, but I didn't find them.

I hope that helps?
I have access to alot of mod stuff at cost and andrew and jhinkle at Bully performance do offer some of the best prices possible on the net. It is hard to find real good deals on some items just due to the prices the manufacture want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macc08 View Post
I was talking to the same guy from bully's and getting the kit i wanted shipped wasnt cheap... i know a guy who owns an Overdrive Auto in vaughan, i just havent talked to him. So im not sure if he deals with RCX, etc.

will try action at some point though too, forgot about them.. thanks!
Unless you have a connection with RCX.. Very unlikely to find better deals especially with actual stores. Stores have to raise the prices up due to building costs and such. With online companys, they are able to offer competitive prices as they are capable of eliminating those costs. Bully performance's RCX lift prices are matched to the prices that it is offered on the RCX site. Might even get a slightly better deal due to a forum member discount if it can be applied. Usually even with the costs of shipping, you will typically come out ahead instead of purchasing through a store unless you have good connections and get prices lower then what is posted.
Tow mirrors up for the haters