What is everyone using for an impact wrench?
View Single Post
06-20-2013, 06:06 PM
I don't sugar-coat it...
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Richmond, VA
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Originally Posted by
I also like Milwaukee & Makita Tools, both stand behind their brands & almost every hardware store has them
Milwaukee pulled the plug on Lowe's when Lowe's went to be with DeWALT.
Bully's Performance® 85MM TB
- Moto Metal® 951 Chrome 20"X9" + Bilstein 5100 Series® Front/Rear +
OC MT 35X12.50R20
S&B® CAI [75-5064] & Scoop [AS-1006]
- MagnaFlow®  Exhaust & MagnaFlow®  Y-Pipe
- Reflex® Spray-In Bed Liner - WetherTech® In-Channel Visors & Hood Deflector - Putco® Chrome Tailgate Handle  - MOPAR® Slush Mats  - Odyssey® Battery [65-PC1750T] - PIAA® 5264 Lights/Grille - Rain-X® Latitude - MOPAR® Chrome Grille [82211741AB] - MOPAR® Chrome Fuel Door 
- MOPAR® RamBox Storage [82211464AC] - MOPAR® Keyless Tailgate
- MOPAR® S/S Pedals [82211154.2] - Dee Zee® Tailgate Assist [DZ43300] - Hypertech® Speed Calibrator  - Mopar® Chrome Shifter 
- HitchSafe® Key Vault [HS7000T] - MGP® Caliper Covers
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Grubrunner
Find all posts by Grubrunner