View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

It's never been an issue for me, 3.55's open rear diff going into race season #4 with well over 300 passes so far.
Right after rolling through the water box I simply floor the go pedal without any use of my brakes to hold it in place.
(ESP traction control off)

Just a 1-2 second burn while slowly rolling forward always puts me sideways so I know both rear wheels are spinning,
I also have both rear fenders full of melted rubber spray after a run.

as soon as I let off the gas a little after a short burn and the spin stops I burp the throttle once more for a quick chirp that assures me I'm good to roll as I pull up to the tree.
If I'm not 100% sure it will stick in 2WD, I put the transfer case in 4-Auto (AWD) and use all 4 DR's to get out of the hole at 1.8' 60 foot times

Of course having a high stall TC makes it much easier to light both rear tires up at will... even with my heavy-ass 305/50R20 Terra Grappler's on clean dry pavement I can rip a pair of blackies for over 25' with ease.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 06-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.