View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RekTek View Post
I could see it handling slightly better if its done properly but to me it's just a case of fashion over function. You cant say it doesnt take away anything. You sacrifice ground clearance, ride comfort, towing and payload capasity, resale value, damage resistance from road debris, safety... etc all so it can have 5% less body roll around pylons. It just makes a good truck slightly less useful. Just like I wouldn't lift my car, I wouldn't lower a truck. If cornering is your reason why not trade it in for a fast car? I know, I'm being a dick. That's all ill say. Just tell me I'm wrong and ill be on my way
Well its rides just the same i did not slame it , and ive been offered alot to sell it i have 0 problems with ground clearance did not buy it to tow anything got another truck for that have n/p hauling stuff in it and all in all think it looks a hell of alot sleeker.And your not being a dick your just voicing your opinion so thats cool.