View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:35 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL247 View Post
I seriously have no idea, any help would be appreciated! Not doing it through work, actually the dealer group I work for carries every brand imaginable except the Mopar lineup.

The wife gave the green light, but I'm stuck with either settling for 4'' lift and 35's to keep away from any warranty issues...or do what I REALLY want, 6'' lift and 37's. If I go the 4'' route, might just go with the factory lift from the dealer so they can't give me crap about problems. If I go 6'' it's wide open, just want to keep it budget friendly since I won't truly off-road this freight train until she's got some miles on her.

The wife emailed me today and said, and I quote, "Can you get some prices and let's get this s*** done baby!!!" I'm trying to do research but work is busy today being the last week of the month.
Did I ever tell you I love your wife? LOL
Cool wife

BDS seems to be the lift of choice for 2500 and I can certainly work with on them or even the RCX 5" lift we can do as well.
Of course among other lifts, but these seem to be what we sell to 2500 of these boards and others.

I like the 37" idea.
Many lifted 2500's are popping up now and all are running 37's or close to 37's
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!