View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:365
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

IMHO given your location, if you use a sealant before you wax I think you will find that it will last longer than just a coat of wax. A good sealant will last about 6 months and a good wax will last about 6 weeks before you have to put another coat of wax on. You can put your sealant on then wait about a day and then top it with a good quality wax and your protection will be even better. Then all you have to do is use a good spray detailer after you wash your truck inbetween waxes. These time frames depend on where you park your truck(inside or outside) how often you wash your truck etc etc. Many people use OTC products and are very happy with the results. I would recommend that you look at web sites like autogeek.net for products that are used by professional detailers. I've always had better results with the products the pro's use. Some may disagree with the above statement, but thats why we all drink different kinds of beer----LOL
Jay

Last edited by Pull Ya; 06-24-2013 at 08:31 PM.