View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Misses the Champ.

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3248
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull Ya View Post
IMHO given your location, if you use a sealant before you wax I think you will find that it will last longer than just a coat of wax. A good sealant will last about 6 months and a good wax will last about 6 weeks before you have to put another coat of wax on. You can put your sealant on then wait about a day and then top it with a good quality wax and your protection will be even better. The all you have to do is use a good spray detailer after you wash your truck inbetween waxes. These time frames depend on where you park your truck(inside or outside) how often you wash your truck etc etc. Many people use OTC products and are very happy with the results. I would recommend that you look at web sites like autogeek.net for products that are used by professional detailers. I've always had better results with the products the pro's use. Some may disagree with the above statement, but thats why we all drink different kinds of beer----LOL
Jay
There are different kinds of beer? Seriously though Jay, yet again great advice!!