View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubrunner View Post
I agree with the general chorus sung here.

That's about 40HP higher than the "norm," all things considered. It just triggers everyone's BS meter almost instantly. Nature of the beast.

In saying that hover, neither myself or anyone else here has any credible reason to doubt your claims, so, I'm calling a user error or a calibration issue with the dyno [or some other type of abnormality], as opposed to you blowing smoke up everyone's arse.

Absolutely, there are manufacturing tolerances to take into consideration here as they do happen because no two vehicles' HP and/or TQ readings are a mirror image of one another [and they shouldn't be]; however, something like a 40HP elevation over the "norm" is a considerable gain that should raise question marks with the methods used to achieve such numbers.

Best wishes.
Well said, thats why my first comment was "Wow"