View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:722
macc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to beholdmacc08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
I have access to alot of mod stuff at cost and andrew and jhinkle at Bully performance do offer some of the best prices possible on the net. It is hard to find real good deals on some items just due to the prices the manufacture want.

Unless you have a connection with RCX.. Very unlikely to find better deals especially with actual stores. Stores have to raise the prices up due to building costs and such. With online companys, they are able to offer competitive prices as they are capable of eliminating those costs. Bully performance's RCX lift prices are matched to the prices that it is offered on the RCX site. Might even get a slightly better deal due to a forum member discount if it can be applied. Usually even with the costs of shipping, you will typically come out ahead instead of purchasing through a store unless you have good connections and get prices lower then what is posted.

i got my RCX level kit from my guy at overdrive. List was 192.99 plus tax, i was out the door at 165.

im happy with that, wheels and tires to come!