Old 06-27-2013, 08:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Water Pearl
Rep:71
latitud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I would imagine that most people who purchase these tuners are getting a legit item......but how do you know? Does a statement come with it saying zero issues or we will cover any problems? No. It's the unknown that I don't like..... you don't know what's coming out of the box. I was thinking about making a BD a future mod after the warranty runs out...but with my luck, something like this would occur right after I installed it.....it's great you have a dealer that understands this....but you're the exception.
While all of this may be true, we make purchases every day and expect to get what we thought we were. How do you know the weight of oil is what is printed on the bottle? How do you know the octane of fuel is what you are getting? Both of these could have potential long term engine troubles. I hate to read that anyone has an issue like this, but for every issue with a product, there are thousands of satisfied customers. I don't know all the circumstances involved here, but in my case and many more, the Diablo tuner has performed as expected and from my experiences, Diablo has helped with any questions.