View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aina Ram View Post
Correct. I actually spoke to one of the mechanics at dodge and he said they cannot tell 100% surely if a truck has had a tuner. I suppose they might be able to see how many times its been flashed but staid they cannot go deep enough to tell 100% without a doubt and have proof a tuner has been installed.
Correct!
All they can see and will see is the computer being flashed. But it will not tell them what caused it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aina Ram View Post
Some say yes other say no, if you look at my last response I describe what a dealer mech has told me.

Custom tune would be better for the truck because really they are not all the same. That's why usually with a custom tune via hemifever or WhiteLightning will ask you to run the tune make a log and email it back so they can see how it's running in your personal truck so they can make a few tweaks if needed, correct small things that aren't optimal I guess you could say and then send it back to you corrected.

Very much worth the extra $$$ your already spending hundreds to tweak it for more power so why not have it as safe as possible and get the most out of it.

PS. The T1000 is $599 everywhere. Buy it Through HemiFever.... No tax, No shipping and he throws his custom tune in for FREE! You can't beat that!
$599 is a great deal.
We can certainly do the same and provide you a T1000 with WhiteLightning Engine Tune for $559.99 shipped and no tax as well
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!