View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM SPORT CREW View Post
They are clear coated, so give them the same wax as the clear coat in your paint gets. This will go a long ways in keeping road crud from "sticking" to the wheel's finish. Soap and water and they'll clean right off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull Ya View Post
I put Wolfgang 3.0 sealant on mine then followed it with a good coat of Collinite 845. Now everything just washes off with soap and water. Seal and wax about once every 6 months. I have the chrome clad wheels.
Jay
a wax or a sealant/coating is the way to go once you get them clean.

to clean the first time around, look to P21s wheel cleaner, Sonax wheel cleaner, or a new on from 1z einszett called colorTec wheel cleaner.

excellent products
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!