View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Wow that truck does look pretty nice.

I forgot that you had mentioned that your friend called you about that truck, and if he is a friend and works at a dealer, then I'm sure he can get his crew to give it a good honest once over.

I suppose if you are going to be keeping the truck for a long time to pull that heavy trailer, and you are at even or ahead, then I suppose its a good deal.

How often do you plan on pulling that 28 footer?

The draw back to going to that old of a vehicle is that you don't get all the latest and greatest.......in fact I don't even know what you get aside from a tape deck? LOL......

I would think that if you don't pull that trailer all that often, that perhaps a rental for the few times you need it would make more sense?

I just did a quick search for some 2500's in Florida, and I came up with this one?

http://www.automobilemag.com/5_60_23...e_florida.html

I don't know if it's close to you, or something that you would be interested in, but I think I would shop around first.

Good luck.