Thread: Damaged rams
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Damaged rams

I decided to start a Thread about damaged Rams, PIX & discussion ???

Last year i took my annual cross country vacation, San Diego to Toronto & then to Connecticut & then back to San Diego

during that drive, my windshield was struck by a small rock & was chipped near Midland Tx. heading East

Then i was driving through a highway construction area going West through either Kentucky, Tennessee, or Arkansas, i came into contact with some kind of asphalt emulsion, i didn't see it right away & it did quite a bit of damage to my paint

After i returned back home & had taken my Ram to get an appointment to get the paint job fixed, i was trying to fit into my parking spot, my neighbor was parked differently then normal & had taken up a little bit of my area. As i was jockeying into my space, going back & forth several times & cranking on the steering wheel. My foot slipped off the brake pedal ...
don't worry, the Olive Tree is still alive, just my rear bumper shell & tailgate are deceased

this is my parking space, you can see the olive tree & this is the way my neighbor usually parks, except for that one day

this same emulsion was on both front fenders, the hood, some on both front doors & along the roof line above the doors

I paid for the repair out of my pocket, instead of going through my insurance, when a Million dollar policy has a claim against it, the rate increase is ridiculous
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle

Last edited by GTyankee; 06-29-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Sponsored links