View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PRP Deep Cherry Red
Rep:75
CherryRam will become famous soon enough

I had a tow truck back into the side of my bright yellow sunfire during the day and he also claimed he didn't see me. I flipped and said seriously buddy do I need an amber flashing light on it how could you not see it?!

But my Ram unfortunately had it's first hit a month ago. It was 1 in the morning and pouring rain, was driving a couple friends home and as I needed my right lane for the next turn I did the usual shoulder and mirror check and moved over. Not realizing a cab driver was hiding in my blind spot right next to my box. Now the accident could have been avoided had he when seeing me coming over hit the brakes. But no why would a cab driver try to avoid an accident? No this guy hit the gas in attempt to keep me out of his lane and in front of me. My friend called out CAB! at the last second and just as I realized and tried to steer away it was too late and we tagged fenders. Because he was speeding up he ended up catching my headlight with his mirror and ripping it right out. Insurance called it 50/50 fault but that still puts fault on my insurance as well as his so I had to pay for the cabs damage and my own truck out of pocket just to not have to pay double premium for the next 6 years. I'm hurting financially for the next while though

12' Ram 1500 Sport ~Moe's 87mm Throttle Body~Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust~Diablo Trinity Tuner~Vararam Intake~Custom Retro'd Headlights~And Plenty of Other Mods~
03' Acura RSX-S
07' Suzuki GSXR 750