Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:19
CowboyZ51 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLPAR View Post
There was a lil problem with the software when I first installed. It would throw a DTC code, but since then they gave me an update that works great. Their customer service is outstanding with any issue you may have and very knowledgeable with their product. I did notice much improvement in throttle response, shifting and power gain even with the regular tune. You will see the best gains with the performance tune. When coupled with the magnaflow exhaust S&B CAI I've also seen fuel mileage gains as well. You have to keep your foot out of the extra ponies you have to see it, but when I set my cruise on the highway at 70 I'm averaging around 22MPG. IMO it was worth it, I got it from Autoanything.com for $419 with our forumz discount of 16%.
Cool !
Thanks for the information. Tuner is next mod and while i'm still shopping he options, its nice to hear that the thing noticeably works .
I wont be changing the CAI or Exhaust this year, but would still do performance tune . anything MPG is an improvement, im averaging like 12 or 13 and that's not a heavy foot.