View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarichard View Post
I do have roadside through my insurance but I would rather just get it done and be on my way before the tow truck even gets there. Even though I was hustling as a AAA truck driver in college I would still hear people say they were waiting for 45 mins. for a tire change. I felt bad when it was a lady or physically inable male, but you'd be surprised how many times I would show up and there'd be guys all over the place and nobody changing the tire. I would just use the simple jack in the plastic bin and use their spare. Some people are just dumb and/or lazy.
I am now contemplating just storing my small jack in the back of my truck but I don't like the extra weight, plus the oem one seemed to work just fine on the lower shock mount position.
Or they got roadside assistance with their vehicle when they bought it, and figured they may as well get their money's worth?