Trim Level: ST
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:92
Graygoose will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sport View Post
I went with the Kicker/Mopar upgrades:

77KICK42 gets you the two 6x9 woofers for the front doors and the 3 2-way mids for the dash.

What I found odd was the suggested rear speaker pack that replaced the 6x9's in the rear doors with the 3-way 6x9s while doing nothing about the rear headliner tweeters..... Enter the 77KICK28AB: This gets you a set of 6x9 woofers for the rear doors (identical to the ones in the front) AND a set of 1" dome tweeters for the headliner. I DID have to do some trimming on the mounting plates for the tweeters to fit in the headliner - this was done in under a minute with tin snips.

Without upgrading the amplifier, I found they were a little tinny at higher volumes so I bought the 77KICK45 12-Channel Mopar/Kicker amp.

Can't complain about sound quality now! Still debating what to do as far as the sub.
Great feedback, glad you like it!

2011 White Ram Express, KMC Slides, Nitto 420s 22's,Extang Trifecta, GF leveling kit, KICKER sound system,CodeAlarm remote start, '13 Retroshop Headlights and Tail lights, Bedrug, MGP Caliper covers, LED reverse lights, AAC interior LED and licence plate LEDs, BT Catch Can,Weathertech mats