Thread: Taking advise
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:27 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
I didn't vote, as I'm not real sure how to answer given the optional responses.

I'd have to say to let a thread run it's course, regardless of what the OP does, thinks, or says.... They were the OP, and they alone are in control of their own life...(sort of)

It's already been said, much can be gained from a thread that has no further feed back from the OP. I've come across threads that were a few years old that provided some good info for what I wanted to do. I may not have commented on them, but they were helpful just the same.

I've also started threads that had some suggestions that were so far off base that it wasn't what I was either looking for, or the direction that I wanted to go. In those cases I usually just say thanks and move on...

just my thoughts

Exco
^ works for me^