Thread: Taking advise
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Thinks Drew's an oncogene

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3164
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excoastie View Post
I didn't vote, as I'm not real sure how to answer given the optional responses.

I'd have to say to let a thread run it's course, regardless of what the OP does, thinks, or says.... They were the OP, and they alone are in control of their own life...(sort of)

It's already been said, much can be gained from a thread that has no further feed back from the OP. I've come across threads that were a few years old that provided some good info for what I wanted to do. I may not have commented on them, but they were helpful just the same.

I've also started threads that had some suggestions that were so far off base that it wasn't what I was either looking for, or the direction that I wanted to go. In those cases I usually just say thanks and move on...

just my thoughts

Exco
Good point. I know that some us here (myself included) benefit from these threads regardless of OP feedback. Just makes me wonder: why not post a "thanks for the responses" or the like? Oh, well!