Old 07-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Sport
Color: Blue Pearl
Rep:5
RekTek is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmart View Post
You put the dog and the beer in the truck, and as for firewood.......YOU'RE IN BC, there is firewood everywhere! LOL.....

Are you not under the same ban as we are in Ontario, where they don't want you bringing wood from one place to another because of the Asian Longhorned Beetle?

I camp a few times a year, and all the Provincial Parks stop you when you bring wood in. Just curious how it is there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by arietem View Post
Re firewood ? bring your own chainsaw much smaller and lighter ..
My sometimes muddy and always shedding hound will never see the inside of my cab. She prefers it back there anyways.

No restrictions on bringing wood from place to place. At least within BC. I throw the chainsaw in the back and stop wherever I happen to see some deadfall along the highway en route. Permits are free from the forestry service and if its dead and you aren't selling it you're good. That's how I get my winter supply for the woodstove in the house.

Park employees would make a b-line to our site however if they heard a chainsaw withinin the park. They won't even let you take anything from the ground around the sites, messes with the ecology I guess.

Last edited by RekTek; 07-03-2013 at 12:50 AM.