DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - help picking out a tuner for 2012 hemi
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:52 AM
nopaydave

I'm like you...looking to pull the trigger on a tuner and I have read a whole lot here. I did talk to my local 4X4 shop and he said he does not install BD but he removes a lot of them (4 in the last 2 months). He said problems are common with them. From my research... I'm leaning towards going to the Hemifever site and buying a Diablo with the Hemifever custom tune. I have not read any negative on it at all (I have on the Diablo can tunes). I'm not going to race but I'm looking for better shifting and throttle response and I like that he will tweek your tune after you have been driving for a bit. Having said all this I as interested as you are to get 2012 opinions from owners.

You guys can help me out with this....I think it was the White Lightning tune that a couple of people have lost there Tranny's from. That is my biggest concern with a tune is taking out my tranny.

Last edited by nopaydave; 07-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.