View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

I ran a Hemifever engine tune with WL trans tune and no I didn't throw any codes when the tune was installed. I threw two once my tranny was toast 4 days later but WL is a POS if you want my opinion.

You screw something up and don't at least man up to it and then to find out he did it to Dodgert the exact same way really pisses me off. I can tell you were not the first two trannies he's fried, been a few 3gens as well but he gets away with it because he uses that tactic where he ignores the customer to the point they say the hell with it.

I ran a Hemifever tune since the day tuning came out for us 2011s+ and never had a single issue but somehow my tranny fails not even a week after trying to run his tune? Funny thing was I told him I wanted a more aggressive shifting tranny tune and thats what he gave me. He told me he increased line pressure, makechanges to converter lock/unlock and TM.

This is what the dealer told me......
Scanners showed tq limits and pressures that were too high prior to the tranny dumping, 3rd and 4th gear burnt up. I'm sure if some random Joe walked in the dealer with everything I had on my truck (minus the tune) they would have denied all warranty work. Not the case with me because the service writer/manger know me pretty well and sweep it under the rug. The one thing they did know I had in there was the Circle D TC. Once they split the tranny/ engine they were like WTF lol. He told me bro we can't put that back in but will order you another one and charger it to the bill......Off the soap box

WL aka Dave is not someone I would recommend who even tried to steal Hemifever's work from me back in Dec/Jan but that's a whole different story for a different day.