View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:08 PM
impugning the "hider"

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3215
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow 1994 View Post
This just happened to me a few weeks ago when I used Meguiar's Generation Tech Wax NXT 2.0. I didn't really notice it until the next day, but all the plastic areas where I put the wax turned a chalky white. So, I used Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant (since I use this product on the inside of my Ram) and it got rid of the white residue left over from wax. From now on, I'm switching to Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax because you can get it on plastic without it turning white.
Funny. Same wax, same thing happened. I used 3M vinyl cleaner and an old tooth brush. That was a few weeks ago, and no sign of the wax. Next time I won't be lazy and will tape the plastic!