View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Dodgr Ram 1500 Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:101
Culler1983 will become famous soon enoughCuller1983 will become famous soon enough
Default Culler's 13' Sport Mods

Hey guys,

Saw a couple threads like this so I thought I would start one of my own. Hopefully it's in the right section.

Started to work on my 2103 RAM 1500 Sport, after reading this site for a while, I've become totally obsessed so thank you for helping me spend all of my money... lol

I will keep a log of my experiences with each Mod as I go along.

First off, here is a pic of the original truck, only thing done at this point was the addition of the Trifecta Tunneau Cover.

After that came the new wheels: Cooper Zeon LTZ on 20" Xd Monsters.

That's where I am at right now.

I have picked up two cans of Matt Black Plastidip for the front Ram symbol and the one on the tailgate. Also will be dipping my from grille (chrome portion) along with my exhaust tips.

I started to debadge the truck last night, what a chore that is... used the fishing line method, so the badges came off very easy but getting the excess glue/tape off was near impossible. I managed to get the 4x4 off the tail and the RAM 1500 of the passenger side before I had to go somewhere. Anyone who said it was a ten minute job, props to you cause 3/4 of a bottle of goo gone and 1.5 hours later, my finger tips are killing me today... haha Starting to look good though, will get the rest off this weekend.

Also picking up a Vararam Intake from a fellow board brother, haven't placed the order just yet, but will be doing so very soon.

That's it for the time being. Will get some updated pics of the sides when all the badges are gone and some of the progress showing how the process works.

Oh yeah, I want to tint the front side windows to match the back and possibly add side steps, but I haven't found ones I really like yet.

Cheers,
Culler
Sponsored links