View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:49 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
If you get a 6.1 intake from a salvage vehicle can you use the fuel rails that come with it for your truck? Is this you in these pics RamTex? Engine bay looks sweet, color and cai tube is awesome...good job.
Yes, you can use the stock 6.1L fuel rails, you'll just need an extension for the fuel line, the Zex fuel adapter will work for this, and it gives you an NPT port to install a fuel pressure sensor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTex View Post
And then comes the question of how are you going to run the fuel rails because our stock line wont reach that far lol... I suggest getting Arrington Fuel rails and doing all the plumbing with jegs stainless hose and getting the fittings like i did and replacing the stock feed line from the gas tank completly.
I third the option of running a complete fuel system. If you're doing this for boost then you should also add a fuel pressure regulator with a return line and 1:1 boost reference port.