View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgert View Post
My tranny had 25k on it and 0 problems put in w/l engine and tranny tune (now mind you he walked me through every step on phone so if something was wrong he did it) first tune threw a low line pressure code removed code reinstalled stock tune next tune threw 4 codes low pressure something about 4th and 5th gear ratio and some kind of sensor code remove put in stock to late tranny was gone temp was running at about 150-160 fluid turned black and burnt. But was told was my fault i did something wrong Kinda funny since he walked me through everything on phone. Now he refuses to answer me or return my phone call just wants to point fingers. Thats a 4800 dollar mistake i will not make again.

Only info i got from dealer was my over drive clutches had fried.

I had the canned tune on it went to gatty ran auto cross and everything thing and 0 issues got home checked all my fluids were perfect and not burnt

And at time it threw the code it started to buck real bad then it went from 2k rpm to 5k rmp then engaged and tthen sat there and would not shift out of first put stock tune back in it shifted but real sloppy and slippery
"It is the highest form of self-respect to admit our errors and mistakes and make amends for them...... To make a mistake is only an error in judgement, but to adhere to it when it is discovered shows infirmity of character." Dale Turner - American singer-songwriter, rock musician, and multi-instrumentalist/record producer.

For that very reason there in bold, White Lightning has lost all credibility with me.

No because his tune may have damaged your transmission [or may not have], but because he completely ignored your communication efforts after the fact when all you were after was simply an explaination or some sorts.

That simple ignorance on his behalf taints his reputation and his product.... as it righfully should! It only takes one time to one person, IMHO.....

If you're going to put your name behind a product, any product, then your reputation also shadows the very same product. If you can't back either, then you and your product ain't worth a squirt of monkey's piss with me.

That's just plain chicken shit!

We all screw up in some form or fashion; just be a man and stand up to your mistakes.

Thanks for posting.

Grub out.

Grub out!